Private Swim Lessons
The JKC Learn to Swim Program is the first step in a lifelong aquatic adventure. Learning to swim is an amazing gift to give your child. Knowing how to swim is a powerful lifelong skill – for growth, independence, and having fun. Swimmers of all skill levels will thrive in our fun, safe, and educational lesson environment. Swim lessons are available for toilet trained children, ages 3 & up.
Our instructors will build your child’s confidence in the water by utilizing a variety of teaching formats, flotation tools, and learning games which enable your child to progress at a natural pace.
- $35 per 1/2 Hour Private Swim Lesson
- Makeup lessons available.
- Offered 5 days per week.
Beginner-level children will focus on becoming comfortable in the water, water safety, learning to float, kicking, alternating arm movements and fundamentals of basic strokes.
Children who are able to hold breathe under water and can float on their backs and fronts. Children will work on independent breathing, backstrokes, breast stroke arms, dolphin kick and swimming further distances unassisted.
Designed for children who are able to perform basic free-style and backstroke. Instructor will focus on developing breaststroke and butterfly. Students will learn rhythm breathing, flip turns and will fine tune all strokes.
Swim Lesson Cancellation Policy:
We require a 24 hour cancellation notice, or you will be charged the full lesson fee. If a swim instructor cancels a lesson for any reason, the club will schedule a suitable make-up lesson.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Junior Guards Training
- $450 Per Month
- 10% Sibling Discount
- Includes up to 3 days per week.
- No Drop-ins
- Registration Required
The Jack Kramer Club’s Junior Guard Training Classes are held for 1 hour, up to 3 days a week. Coach Ocean Bates will place an emphasis on freestyle technique and endurance in order to pass the LA County Junior Lifeguard swim test.
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS?
There are two minimum requirements for the child to enter our Junior Guard program:
1) The child must be able to swim 2 laps (50 yards), without stopping.
2) The child must be at least 9 years of age. (Exceptions are made if they can meet the first requirement and keep up with the basic program requirements. If a child is unable to complete the program expectations within the first few swim classes, then alternate arrangements will be discussed with the parents.).
- $300 Per Month
- 10% Sibling Discount
- Includes up to 4 times per week.